When you work on a collaborative series, it may happen that all your collaborators want to use the same filters, like for example the inclusion criteria of a study.
To make a filter group accessible to all your colleagues:
- You need to be the creator of the series. If you did not create the series, ask the creator of the series to perform the following steps.
- Create a filter group with one or several filters
- Go to the menu "Filter and organize" and then "Filter groups"
- Choose the group you want to give access to your collaborators and click on the "Edit" button next to it
- Choose "Visible to all users"
- Save by clicking on "Save changes"
Your filter group will now appear to all your collaborators in the "Active filters" panel at the top of the application.