You can filter your patients in every way you want.
A filter is composed by:
- A variable: eg. "Age"
- An operator: eg. "Is inferior to"
- A value: eg. "45 years"
This will allow you to filter patients younger than 45 years.
To create a custom filter, follow these steps:
- In the left menu, choose "Filter and organize" and then "Filters"
- Head to the panel "+ New filter on"
- Choose a filtering variable and click on "Ok"
- Choose an operator in the list
- Choose value(s) to limit your filter
- Click on "Add this filter"
- Return to the descriptive statistics
The filter will now appear in the "Active filters" panel at the top of the page with a tag like:
If you put the mouse cursor over the filter tag, you can see the details of your filters: