You can choose to only share a part of your series with your collaborators.
Sharing only some patients
You can choose to only share a part of the patients in your series with your collaborators.
Some collaborators may have access to all the patients and some others only to a part, as you wish.
When sharing your series, you will be proposed to add a filter to limit the access of your collaborators.
NB: you can only set one filter for each collaborator. If your sharing criteria are complex, you can create a dynamic variable to define a more specific filter.
Limiting the functions a collaborator will have access to
You can define which functions your collaborator will have access to.
Some collaborators may have access to all the functions and some others only to a limited number of functions.
The functions you can give access to your collaborators are:
- Add patients
- Edit patients
- View patients
- Descriptive statistics: mean age, % of male and female, distribution of your custom variables, survival analysis, ...
- Statistical analyses: statistical tests, comparison of groups, ...
- Manage variables: add, edit or delete variables
- Data export in CSV format
- Give access: the collaborator can share the series with other collaborators. You will be notified whenever your collaborators give access to new users
- Edit patient emails: this is only available in series where the questionnaire feature is used
- Create/close queries: any user who has access to patient forms can answer queries. However, creating new queries and closing them is restricted to users who have a specific permission
- Create reports
Sharing only some variables
You can blind a user to some variables. Under "Which variables can your colleague see/edit in patient forms?", select "Only some variables". From there, you can select the categories of variables the user will have access to.