You can choose to only share a part of your series with your collaborators.
Sharing only a part of the patients
You can choose to only share a part of the patients in your series with your collaborators.
Some collaborators may have access to all the patients and some others only to a part, as you wish.
When sharing your series, you will be proposed to add a filter to limit the access of your collaborators.
Limiting the functions a collaborator will have access to
You can define which functions your collaborator will have access to.
Some collaborators may have access to all the functions and some others only to a limited number of functions.
The functions you can give access to your collaborators are:
- Add patients
- Manage variables: add, edit or delete variables.
- Data export in CSV format
- Descriptive statistics: mean age, % of male and female, distribution of your custom variables, survival analysis, ...
- Statistical analyses: statistical tests, comparison of groups, ...
- Give access: the collaborator can share the series with other collaborators. You will be notified whenever your collaborators give access to new users.